Nonprofits often struggle with how to secure their network and IT resources. During this webinar, Steve Longenecker, Project Manager, and Mark Kraemer, Network Administrator, share IT security best practices, both from a strategic, planning perspective and also in terms of dealing with day-to-day IT issues.
Some of the questions addressed during the webinar include:
1. What kind of policies does your organization need in terms of IT security?
2. What are the risks? What threats should you be most concerned about?
3. What type of training does your staff need?
4. What are some best practices in terms of upgrading hardware and updating software?
5. What are some ways to prevent virus and malware attacks?