Free Ask the Experts Panel Webinar
Wednesday, August 18, from 3-4pm Eastern
What does IT support for nonprofits look like now?
Are you back in the office completely? Hybrid? All remote, all the time?
Join our team of experts for a round table discussion on the best IT support for moving beyond the office. What are current in-office, remote, or hybrid nonprofit IT office work models?
We’ll discuss a range of innovations and trends that can keep your team being productive, and how to save and encourage the best of remote work even as you return to hybrid or in-office formats. Had some IT support that fell through last year, or could be better? Let’s hear about it! Our experts will touch on these and other topics:
- Device management
- How do you keep your organization secure? How do you manage and replace devices? What are your policies for using personal devices? As an IT department, how are you handling device deployment, or setting up field offices remotely?
- Do you even need an office?
- Are you mostly or completely in the cloud? Learn about the advantages of removing your on-premises server, and when and how you can reduce your entire office IT footprint. Are you ready to move completely to the cloud, even if you are still in-person office-based?
- New telephony options
- What telephony solutions make sense for your organization moving forward? What costs are reasonable? Does your organization use Office 365 or Google Suite? Did you know both these systems, used by most nonprofits, also provide Business Voice solutions that can free you from your expensive office phone system?
- Cybersecurity check-up
- Is your office protected from ransomware and hacking? Do you require Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)? Have you considered Single Sign On (SSO) options to keep logging in convenient for staff but secure for your protection? Have you missed regular security training for your staff while you’ve been remote, or have you taken advantage of online training? Has cybersecurity news helped you take a hard look at where your staff security practices could be improved, whether remote or hybrid?
- New tools and new uses for old tools
- We know about Slack, Teams, and Zoom. What else are you using to keep your team connected, in or out of the office? Thinking about a big new platform and wondering about the change management involved in implementation? Realizing your departments can’t work together in the office any better than remotely, because your systems can’t talk to each other no matter where you are?
Maybe you streamlined your tech to keep the lights on and now you like the lighter budget. How can you keep that going and update your strategic IT planning accordingly, without losing security or functionality?
Maybe you realize you will never get everyone back in the office, and you want to make that ok from a tech standpoint. You worry your organization isn’t as secure as you need to be. Maybe your organization just needs more, or different, support now for remote workers than you have ever needed before.
Maybe no one wants to go back to the way IT was before. Or maybe remote work just didn’t work for your team, and as you get back in the office together you realize you need the right IT support to get your office and organization back on track.
In this free webinar, a team of Community IT experts will take questions and present updates on trends we are seeing in the nonprofit community with in-office, remote, and hybrid nonprofit IT.
As with all our webinars, this presentation is appropriate for an audience of varied IT experience.
This webinar is Wednesday, August 18, from 3-4pm Eastern.
Community IT is proudly vendor-agnostic and our webinars cover a range of topics and discussions. Webinars are never a sales pitch, always a way to share our knowledge with our community.